Friday, March 5, 2010

I want to make a simple, whole wheat sandwich loaf of bread.

There. I said it.


It seems sooo easy to just say it. I don't think I have confessed my fear of bread making yet to you all.. its big. I feel like there is so much mounting pressure to make a great loaf the first time or to allocate a lot of time to keep making and making bread until you get it. Usually I think about trying to make bread when my store-bought loaf is starting to look a little low. Well that only gives me about two days to perfectly create a new loaf of bread, but who wants to be making bread for two days..? I don't have time. So, maybe its my inpatients or maybe it is my lack of experience, but making bread has always been a little struggle in my baking world. So for tonight, I am attempting the perfect loaf, once again. I have two days before my store-loaf is gone. I better get a move on.....


Here are some inspiring pictures that keep me going on my bread venture...
 


I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment